Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm bored

today morning nth special happends....... at the afternoon my friend call me wheather wanna go summit watch movie........but i rejected bcos of the stupid badminton training......
then i tells her that i dont wanna go............then i wait for the badminton coach come to fetch me.......
the coach normally comes at 4.15pm but today i waited until 4.30 he also nt yet come......
then i call him...........the told me that he reach the badminton hall without sending me go!!!
i am so angry man......... he say he horned but i didnt hear.....it is so fake man.....i knew he didnt come......
my mother send me go and i found out that half of the ppl didnt come.....it was so boring man....just playing wif the KIDS
the old coach say that he gt come.... but i dont belive it.....
after that training or playing........he send me back.........
i reach home but my parents is out bcos they went out for dinner...
i stay at home wif my maid and my grandmother..... my grandmother is so 'am cam'<(cantonese) keep calling me to eat dinner, because i was just back from badminton, i nid to rest 1st.......
that's my day.........izit very boring??
my life is lik that..... keep going on and on the same way...........


THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment